College Planning: Cut the Cost of College
September 22nd – 9am to 11:30amWolf Law Building, University of Colorado Campus
November 3rd: 9am to 11:30am – Alfalfa’s Community Room, Louisville
Please call to let us know you will be attending 303-939-8766
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify strategies to maximize aid eligibility
- Key differences between the CSS and FAFSA profiles
- Optimal asset, income and tax strategies
- Learn to strategically pull funding from your college accounts
- Identify eligibility for tax credits and deductions
- Coordinate financial support from extended family
- Evaluate and select proper loans
- Determine how to cover shortfalls
- Set your teen up for financial success through honest conversations about college expenses.
College can be an important step towards financial success and a fulfilling career, provided tuition is handled in a way that supports the financial health of your family.
Let’s end the student loan crisis one family at a time.
Registered advisor, securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a broker dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. a Registered Investment Advisor. Welch Financial Planning, LLC and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. are not affiliated.
Materials created by Capstone College Partners ©Capstone College Partners