Making wise choices about college during an unprecedented health crises presents new considerations for parents and teens alike.
We will post relevant links to help teens and their parents understand better how to navigate higher education during this time. As always, it is our goal to end the student loan crisis by helping parents and teens make wise use of their tuition dollars. To learn more about predicting return on investment for tuition dollars, please join us for TuitionWISE® seminar July 16th at 6:30pm.
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Boston Globe details admissions focus areas of top colleges for the coming school year.
- Article includes evidence based tips for online learning success
- How can online learning can enhance classroom learning?
- Top 10 online colleges according to Financial Advisor Magazine. (Some the schools are members of the Western Undergraduate Exchange)
- As experts in the College Process, Discover Pathwaze helps students discover their best career matches and how to get there.
- Offer career counseling and college selection workshops for high school students and college students.